Fusion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trusting in God when we can't see the answer

Go down

Trusting in God when we can't see the answer Empty Trusting in God when we can't see the answer

Post  +Dr. Xela+ Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:05 am

Hey guys,

I just wanted to share some verses with you that I have been basically living on for the last few weeks. I have had alot on my mind and haven't been sleeping much and these verses are awesome for helping with that! cyclops

Proverbs 3: 5-6 "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight".

Matthew 11: 28-30 "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light".

Jeremiah 17: 7-8 “But blessed is the man who trusts in the Lord, whose confidence is in him. He will be like a tree planted by the water that send its roots by the stream. It does not fear when heat comes; its leaves are always green. It has no worries in a year of drought and never fails to bear fruit.”

Just enjoy, see you when I see you Fusion brothers and sisters,

Xela. farao
+Dr. Xela+
+Dr. Xela+
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum