Fusion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is God doing when life is tough?

+3
Admin (Shane)
big wanga
Randall
7 posters

Go down

What is God doing when life is tough? Empty What is God doing when life is tough?

Post  Randall Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:00 am

This week at Fusion, I will be talking about what's going on with God when life is hard for you. Is God listening? Does He care? Why don't things work like I want them to? What do you think?
Randall
Randall
Admin

Back to top Go down

What is God doing when life is tough? Empty Practicality is good

Post  big wanga Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:05 am

love it man thats awesome bro........ ummmm just an idea could you do like practical steps as well as teach about things u can do when life is tough???
I thought it was awesome I love you how you gave those 6 step-ideas last week that was mad.....

also what do u think about uploading talks to the forum???? like WORD docs and powerpoints????

luv u deep cheers
dan study
big wanga
big wanga
Admin

Back to top Go down

What is God doing when life is tough? Empty Re: What is God doing when life is tough?

Post  Randall Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:03 am

Yeah thats a good idea. Definitely going to try and make it practical for you guys. Posting the powerpoints/word docs would be good too, if i knew how. Sometimes i feel old. No
Randall
Randall
Admin

Back to top Go down

What is God doing when life is tough? Empty Re: What is God doing when life is tough?

Post  Admin (Shane) Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:17 am

haha

well im young. SO im sure i could figure out a away to put the word documents and stuff onto the site What a Face
Admin (Shane)
Admin (Shane)
Admin

http://shanes-very-interesting-blogs-at.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Aj Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:51 am

Aww Randall your not that old lol
that sounds like a fantastic idea for a talk
especially for those who have ever had a rough day and dont know if god was there for them ( even though he always is)

I love you love you all
Aj
Aj

Back to top Go down

Post  Jacqui Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:12 am

I would firstly like to point out that i love Randall's picture... Very Happy

And when you talk about wondering where God is when life is tough.. it reminds me of James 1:2 when its like ''consider it a good thing when stuff is crappy" (jac's version) because God is making us stronger. which is really cool of him but it always seems sucky at the time.

when life is sucky for me, i go to my fusion family What a Face they're pretty rockin.... farao (haha he's funny...)
Jacqui
Jacqui
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  +Dr. Xela+ Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:46 pm

yes all these suggestions sound good

how does it feel Randall, having to organise a topic early? I dread very much when it is my turn... Shocked

but yeah your talk sounds good and the practical side is nice... What a Face

please excuse me..... the bat signal is in the sky..... my people need me..... Exclamation
+Dr. Xela+
+Dr. Xela+
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  +Dr. Xela+ Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:54 pm

enjoy this random post

i am just testing my signature and other stuffs
+Dr. Xela+
+Dr. Xela+
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aj Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:13 pm

Randall your talk was awsome because it really opened my eyes and i saw what i was missing when i was upset and didn't think that anyone was there for me and didn't know what i was going through... seriously a great talk
Aj
Aj

Back to top Go down

Post  kaaaaaaaaate Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:31 pm

kate agrees!
great job randall Very Happy
quality!!
kaaaaaaaaate
kaaaaaaaaate

Back to top Go down

Post  +Dr. Xela+ Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:43 pm

ooooo yeh Randall

we were all talking at macas about how good it was. seriously, i think everyone i talked to got something out of your talk.

i think wanga said something like how you are coming into your own with preaching and stuff. Very Happy

enjoy....

oh by the way guys i was just at connect with wanga and i found a verse for us guys, i think Randall especially will appreciate it...

1 Peter 4:8 'Above all, love each other deeply..." Shocked if you don't believe me look it up for yourself

there you go randall cheers it was prophecy all along........and still is

see you on friday fusion family Exclamation
+Dr. Xela+
+Dr. Xela+
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  big wanga Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:25 pm

I luv u deeply.....
1 Peter 4:8

AWESOME ITS BIBLICAL!!!!!!!!!!!

AMEN
GOD IS AWESOME, I LUV HIM DEEPLY
big wanga
big wanga
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum