Fusion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THoughts on Healing

2 posters

Go down

THoughts on Healing Empty THoughts on Healing

Post  big wanga Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:16 am

Just a thought on Healing.....

Why do we pray for healing? Why does God give us healing? How can I pray for healing more effectively?
These are question I asked the Holy Spirit one day and this is what he told me as I read the word in Mark 7.....

In a Kingdom we have a king, the king rules over all the kingdom. He rules and reigns and is the head of the land. Everyone is subservant to the King and all people serve the King, from the Queen and the royal family to the servants, beggars and all in between all serve the King. The king has what we describe as a dominative rule. That means he rules by force and as a point of right (meaning it is his right to rule and you can't argue with this). All people within the rule of the kingdom are what I refer to as tominons (meaning they have no control). The people in a Kingdom have no rights and liberties, the king gives rights, the king give liberties, the king allows life and the king takes life. THat is the Kings role. Now the King rules from this throne and when seated on his throne we rules all the land.

However if the king wants to meet with another rulers he send emissaries, messengers or an envoy to another kingdom with his message in hand. Now under the current International law framework in the World today, an embassador or an emissary from other soverign nation has what we term immunity. That is in all their dealing these delegates are above the law of the land. They cannot be arrested or charged, they are great then the law. In fact the only law that applies to them is the law of their kingdom and their home nation.

THe phsycial world we live in is only a reflection of the Spiritual. THe fight we as Christian is a fight on the spiritual relm, not against flesh and blood (Eph 6:12). In 2 Corn 5:20 it says we are ambassadors of the King. God is the King and he rules from his throne in heaven, he has sent us believers out to the world to be his ambassadors to this world/kingdom. God cannot come himself as the King into this world it is impossible. THis is because God in Gen 1:26 God said, "Let us make man in our image, in our likeness, and let them rule over the fish...." THe key word is "THEM," God has said that whilst he will be with us only man can rule over this world. In this world Satan is the King because in Gen 1:26 man had power and dominon but when gave it to sin and Satan when Eve and Adam ate the apple. Additionally, in Eph 2:2 it makes reference to the rulers and the kings of the air, there is a king in the world we are living in and it is not God. However, we must realise the Kingdom principle. In God kingdom he portion certain rights to us as his messengers, one of these is HEALING. HEALING IS OUR RIGHT AS MEMBERS OF GODS KINGDOM. We have a right to recieve healing not pray and hope but it is our right from our father in heaven.

In Mark 7:24-30 tells the story of the Syrophoenician Woman. Now many people including myself often look at the faith of the women as the point of the story, but the Holy Spirit pointed something out to me recently. it basically something profound that Jesus says in verse 27 "...First let the children eat all they want ... for it is not right to take the children's bread and toss it to their dogs.." What an amazing statement. Jesus is recognising that yes he is a super-hero, people have seen him raise the dead and walk on water and humdreds if not thousands of people are following him and asking for him but what does he say??? "First let the children eat all they want..." Jesus realises that as children we have a right to the bread first, that bread is my right, its your right.

The Bread speaks about the body of Jesus that was broken, that was disfigured and spat upon, that all sin, shame and death was cast upon, that made that the father so disgusted he looked away. Bread represents the healing we have in Jesus. The healing that as a so and daughter of the King you have a right to.

I HAVE A RIGHT TO BE HEALED cheers

Deep thoughts from a shallow Chrisitan.... LOL Razz

luv big wanga
big wanga
big wanga
Admin

Back to top Go down

THoughts on Healing Empty Re: THoughts on Healing

Post  +Dr. Xela+ Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:26 am

hey dude that is seriously awesome......

i noticed that you said 'These are question I asked the Holy Spirit one day and this is what he told me as I read the word ...'

was this a while ago, or just recently? just wondering if its like a new revelation, or something you've thought about for a while, or what...my lovely

oh and also.... what you wrote about the 'current International Law framework' is awesome! finally you found something useful out of our law degrees! Shocked seriously, have you ever just wanted to quit and do Bible College? just wondering cause i have.........everyday geek

nice and see you later lovely....

oh and i still love you even though u defended football so much.......... i forgive you I love you clown
+Dr. Xela+
+Dr. Xela+
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  big wanga Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:22 pm

thx bro... rendeer

well yea i just got it today as I was typing an email with the FUSION prayer list and emailing it to all the leaders and....... BANG affraid Holy Spirit was there and I was typing away lol...

nah i thought constantly about quiting uni but I thought i will stick it out 1 yr and a half left... yea never make a decision immediately aye always wait and weigh up the consequences. I think in proverbs or i am just making crap up but sure its in proverbs lol.... it say that only a hot tempered man makes a rash decision straight away, but the wise take their time

well now u can pray with purpose and know that healing is ur right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
but yea soccer was good for like 2sec then i realised i was a man so i left lol lol

luv deeply

1 peter 4:8
big wanga
big wanga
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down