Fusion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello Fusion peoples

5 posters

Go down

Hello Fusion peoples Empty Hello Fusion peoples

Post  Jacqui Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:55 am

Hey everyone,

I like Psalms- i find it to be a quality book... anyone want to journal on psalms??

Alex loves you.
Jacqui
Jacqui
Admin

Back to top Go down

Hello Fusion peoples Empty i love alex too.

Post  ashamalee Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:50 am

i did psalms 9 today. (:
ashamalee
ashamalee

Back to top Go down

Hello Fusion peoples Empty Re: Hello Fusion peoples

Post  kaaaaaaaaate Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:57 am

do we write what we journal on here?
i'm not sure- or do we just ask questions, or hmmm...
i'll add psalms to my list tonight Smile
kaaaaaaaaate
kaaaaaaaaate

Back to top Go down

Post  Jacqui Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:07 pm

howdy,

yeah just write what you journal on here... i'll do mine tonight.
lots of jac love to all...
Jacqui
Jacqui
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (Shane) Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:08 pm

you can actually journal online if you want

read the chapters or whatever then share your ideas Very Happy
Admin (Shane)
Admin (Shane)
Admin

http://shanes-very-interesting-blogs-at.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Hello Fusion peoples Empty (:

Post  ashamalee Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:11 pm

thats so good,
sounds like a plan lol.
ashamalee
ashamalee

Back to top Go down

Post  kaaaaaaaaate Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:15 pm

awesome!
will do Very Happy
kaaaaaaaaate
kaaaaaaaaate

Back to top Go down

Post  Aj Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:46 am

hey that sounds awsome i'm journaling right now
Psalms 32 im up to
Aj
Aj

Back to top Go down

Post  ashamalee Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:18 am

im only up to psalm 10.
well i have dance now
oh the joy!
xO
ashamalee
ashamalee

Back to top Go down

Post  kaaaaaaaaate Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:22 pm

i'll get the ball rolling! sorry no reply till now, i'm a slacker and wrote this last night but am only getting around to posting now...haha.
Note- I wasn't sure if we were meant to include the prayer and stuff, so I did anyway becuase it can't hurt Smile

S: Psalm 2:11..."Serve the Lord with fear and rejoice with trembling."

O: Don't be ignorant of God's power and sacrifice when you're serving him, and remember to praise him in awe.

A: Sometimes we go about our daily activites and life forgetting the sacrifice God made for us (check John 3:16!), and we just take Jesus dying on the cross for granted and get complacent. While it is hard to remember the sacrifice every single second of every single day, we still need to make an effort. Especially when it comes to the issue of forgiveness and repentance and the ways we serve the Lord regarding those. Heaps of people think that once they become a Christian and take Jesus as their saviour, that's all they have to do, and that 'they're in' to heaven automatically and that they don't have to do anything else and can now do whatever they like becuase they're already in. HOWEVER! This is not right! (I would go into this more, but i'm trying to keep you awake till the end, so read James 5:12 and if you still are stuck email me or something and I will explain Smile ) We can't let ourselves get into this habit of sinning and not really caring and then not repenting and not asking forgiveness, and then doing that all over again constantly without even trying to change our ways. While we shouldn't be afraid of God- like, scared of him (so when someone says 'God" we freak out), but we should be fearful of his awesome power, remembering that he has control over EVERYTHING, including where we will spend eternity...so, don't freak out when you hear God's name, just remember to act in ways which honour him and remember his sacrifices and awesomeness!

P: Jesus, I just pray that we would all be able to more like that, and that none of us would get complacent and take what you've done for granted. Thanks for everything that you've done for us! You rock Very Happy
kaaaaaaaaate
kaaaaaaaaate

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (Shane) Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:47 pm

kaaaaaaaaate wrote: A: Sometimes we go about our daily activites and life forgetting the sacrifice God made for us (check John 3:16!), and we just take Jesus dying on the cross for granted and get complacent. While it is hard to remember the sacrifice every single second of every single day, we still need to make an effort. Especially when it comes to the issue of forgiveness and repentance and the ways we serve the Lord regarding those. Heaps of people think that once they become a Christian and take Jesus as their saviour, that's all they have to do, and that 'they're in' to heaven automatically and that they don't have to do anything else and can now do whatever they like becuase they're already in. HOWEVER! This is not right! (I would go into this more, but i'm trying to keep you awake till the end, so read James 5:12 and if you still are stuck email me or something and I will explain Smile ) We can't let ourselves get into this habit of sinning and not really caring and then not repenting and not asking forgiveness, and then doing that all over again constantly without even trying to change our ways. While we shouldn't be afraid of God- like, scared of him (so when someone says 'God" we freak out), but we should be fearful of his awesome power, remembering that he has control over EVERYTHING, including where we will spend eternity...so, don't freak out when you hear God's name, just remember to act in ways which honour him and remember his sacrifices and awesomeness!

Well I thought I would show off some of my forum expertise Razz by doing a quote haha

But seriously Kate that is awesome. So um...when are you going to be speaking at youth Smile albino
Admin (Shane)
Admin (Shane)
Admin

http://shanes-very-interesting-blogs-at.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  kaaaaaaaaate Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:13 am

bahaha.
thanks shane Razz but all the glory goes to Jesus Very Happy
umm, i can speak whenever haha. i don't mind.
looking forward to whoever's next! and don't worry about length etc...i always write heaps so don't feel you have to do that- short is sweet and nice too! flower
kaaaaaaaaate
kaaaaaaaaate

Back to top Go down

Post  Aj Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:26 pm

S- psalms 8: 3-8
When I consider your heavens,
the work of your fingers,
the moon and the stars,
which you have set in place,
what is man that you are mindful of him,
the son of man that you care for him?
You made him a little lower than the heavenly beings
and crowned him with glory and honor.
You made him ruler over the works of your hands;
you put everything under his feet:
all flocks and herds,
and the beasts of the field,
the birds of the air,
and the fish of the sea,
all that swim the paths of the seas.

O- We are so valuble to him, yet we are smaller than many of his creations. then he put us in charge of the world, which is why we are so valuble because without us the world would die out, the heavens would not gain, the sea and sky would become empty, and the lord would be alone.

A-We all have a place in this world whether it be a big job worth completing or a small animal that needs saving. God thought of us for a reason. He thought of us individually before he made us which is why we are so important in this world.

P- Lord, thankyou for thinking of me, creating me and believing that i have a purpose on this earth along with everyone else.

thats just one that i wrote the other day. Surprised
Aj
Aj

Back to top Go down

Post  kaaaaaaaaate Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:47 pm

awesome aj! jocolor
kaaaaaaaaate
kaaaaaaaaate

Back to top Go down

Post  Jacqui Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:23 am

Hey Fusion Fam,

Psalm 9:4- For you have upheld my right and my cause; you have sat on your throne, judging righteously.

What I basically got from this is that if you are following God and His Ways, He will uphold you and what you're trying to achieve. No one will be able to stop you in whatever you do if it's for the Lord. Follow Him and He will make a way for you. It reminds me of one of my fav scriptures. Matthew 6:33 says ''Seek first His Kingdom and and His righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well." So basically, if you follow God and build a relationship with Him, the rest of your life will fall into place.

From this I conclude that God's a pretty rockin friend to have.
Jacqui
Jacqui
Admin

Back to top Go down

Hello Fusion peoples Empty i'm deluded i think..

Post  kaaaaaaaaate Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:03 am

ok, i was just flicking through this post and went back and checked one of the verses i posted (james 5:12) and it has nothing to do with what i was talking about Razz
i seriously don't know what i'm thinking sometimes!
when i find the verse i was meant to relate whatever i was talking about to, i will post back here so you can all become un-confused again Smile
sorry dears! geek
kaaaaaaaaate
kaaaaaaaaate

Back to top Go down

Hello Fusion peoples Empty sanity has returned.

Post  kaaaaaaaaate Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:11 am

ok, found what i meant to post!
the verses i was talking about is in 1 Corinthians 6:1-11...i'm journaling on it now so i'll put something up about it later Smile
kaaaaaaaaate
kaaaaaaaaate

Back to top Go down

Post  Aj Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:45 am

oh kate you do worry me sometimes lol but thats why i love u I love you
Aj
Aj

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content